Mentoring Services |
Choice Awareness has a jump-start sales business services program which will allows us to work an intensive program with you, since you want to get going on the right stuff immediately.
This is an intensive program designed to produce results, have issues/challenges show-up quickly, produce learning and improve team communications/behaviors. This project will produce discomfort for all members; it is not for the faint-at-heart because real tangible emotions, behaviors and current operations ineffectiveness will be present for solving. You will be guided to become aware of these problems, understand how they work or don't and you will be given the means to solve them collectively as a leadership group.
The goal of this program is to have you generate new revenues and focus your team toward that end. With our help you will define the What, Why and the How of it all. Also, any associated milestones and measures, and a plan to allow the occurrence for the specific results that you want to happen within a 60 day period.
Our promise to you is to support you toward getting your results.
This program gives you the ability to move quickly. You supply the business knowledge and key players in your team designed for three to five people (i.e. you can add more but not to exceed eight people). You dedicate time and willingness by committing yourself and any/all your resources to make this happen. We work together to get your results. All players are required to remain active during the 60 days where only termination relieves someone from the team. It is highly recommended that no team play quit during the program; termination results only from violation of team rules (e.g. typically purposeful integrity and trust breakdowns - sabotage).
We call this our jump start sales business services program and the program has the following common characteristics:
- You have a requirement and the commitment to make it happen right now (scheduled within the next 10 business days).
- You, the owner or founder (i.e. the big cheese), will spend a one hour preparation face-to-face meeting to agree how to work together: the purpose is to review your scoring of the quick business review, commit to proceed, reserve your sessions and create your jump start calendar.
- You will reserve the following over 60 day period, in which all the sessions are deemed intensive:
- Kick-off the program with a three day off-site in the first week with the big cheese; the purpose is to define and create the "What" & "Why" in day one, with day two and three where the whole the team creates the "How". You evaluate the results of the three days, and either move forward or stop. The work product developed is yours, regardless.
- If you move forward, the following four weeks will consist of half day sessions inside your business with your team, executing the "How" and modifying anything that needs improvement.
- Finally, one full-day off-site session with a purpose to alignment the team, gain full participation, make any important decisions required to get more results and sustain performance.
- Along the way,
- The team will participate in scheduled 1/2 hour telephone sessions each execution week as follow-up for accountability and adaptability reviews.
- The team will participate in post-project review by producing a written report describing the success and lesson's learned; your project becomes the blue print for subsequent focused projects inside your company.
The jump start sales business services program includes:
- A jump start sales business services agreement and milestones attachment A (specialized retainer).
- A project cost summary showing the component investment of products and services in this jump-start program ( e.g. download soon).
- One preparation face-to-face meeting for one hour, scheduled with 24 to 48 hours from completion of the quick business review.
- Session agendas for each session designed and agreed upon and emailed two days prior to each session.
- Live sessions via telephone and/or VOIP as required to overcome stoppages and/or breakdowns, which threaten your project (i.e. you and your team will be taught how to do this yourself after solving at least two stoppages).
- At least three half-hour telephone accountability and adaptability review sessions to be run by you and your team.
A prerequisite to begin the first jump start business services session is a requirement for only the big cheese to complete the quick business review called "15 Important Business Questions - Owners Don't Ask Themselves". Your results will be used as input for the preparation telephone meeting. After committing to the jump-start program, each member of the selected team will prepare the quick business review.
Jump-start Sales Business Services
|Product Code||Service Title||Price||Duration
|1900-02-10||Retainer Payment for Jump-start 3 Day Off-Site sessions to create program (What/Why/How)||$2,500.00||3 days|
|1900-02-12||Progress Payment to Continue the Jump Start program||$7,750.00||4 wks|
|1900-02-14||Final Payment for Jump-start Project Complete||$7,750.00||1 wks|
|1900-02-16||> 5 People, Each additional per person up to 8||$2,500.00||N/A|
|1900-02-18||Typical associated travel costs, car, plane, hotel||at Cost||N/A|
|1800-24-44||Telephone Call (Single Person)||$100.00||as needed|
|1800-24-46||Telephone Call (The team 5 to 8 people)||$375.00||as needed|
We have questions, processes and experience: we help you find the answers for yourself!!!
BEST REGARDS and Thanks for considering us.
If you find anything particularly compelling or insightful, or you are left with a sense of high energy, please feel free to send us your impressions and any comments you wish to make about these statements. We look forward to getting your feedback, and please Contact Us with what you experienced from our services and products.